1. Purpose of this Policy
This website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 21 years and does not knowingly collect data relating to children.
If there are any provisions in this policy that you would like further clarification on, or to exercise your privacy rights, please get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mistress Sylvia at londonmistress.net is the Data Controller and is responsible for your Personal Data (collectively referred to as “LondonMistress“, “this website” in this policy).
This policy is kept under regular review and it is subject to change. You should refer to this policy at least once a year to remain updated.
2. The Data This Website Collects About You
Personal Data, or personally identifiable information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Londonmistress.net may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you, please see the various categories and some examples of data in those categories below:
- Technical Data – Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data – Information about how you use this website.
- Marketing and Communications Data – Your preferences in receiving marketing from londonmistress.net and your communication preferences.
3. How is Your Personal Data Collected?
Londonmistress.net uses different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions – You may give londonmistress.net your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with this site by phone or email. This includes Personal Data you provide when you:
- apply for services;
- subscribe to newsletter service;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- give this site feedback or contact this site.
- Automated technologies or interactions – As you interact with this website, this website will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. Londonmistress.net collects this Personal Data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Please see the Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Third parties or publicly available sources – Londonmistress.net will receive Personal Data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google, Yahoo, etc..;
- advertising networks;
- search information providers.
- Contact Data from providers of technical services.
- Technical Data from the following parties:
4. How londonmistress.net Uses Your Personal Data
It will only use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Where londonmistress.net needs to comply with a legal obligation.
Purposes for which this website will use your Personal Data
Identity, Contact, Technical, and Usage Data to form a view on what londonmistress.net thinks you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you, such as services and offers may be relevant for you (marketing).
You may receive marketing communications from this website if you have requested information and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
5. Data Security
Londonmistress.net put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
Londonmistress.net has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where this website is legally required to do so.
6. Data Retention
How long will you keep my Personal Data?
Londonmistress.net will only retain your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes londonmistress.net collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. Londonmistress.net may retain your Personal Data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if londonmistress.net reasonably believes there is a prospect of litigation in respect of the relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, londonmistress.net considers the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which londonmistress.net processes your Personal Data and whether londonmistress.net can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask londonmistress.net to delete your data; see your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances londonmistress.net will anonymise your Personal Data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case londonmistress.net may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection in relation to your Personal Data londonmistress.net holds about you.
GDPR: Individual Rights
Right to Erasure
Every individual has the right to be forgotten upon request. Londonmistress.net must remove your Personal Data from its systems.
Right to Access
Every individual has the right to access their Personal Data held about them upon request.
Right to Portability
Every individual has the right to request their Personal Data and use it for other parties they wish to engage with.
Right to be Informed
Every individual has the right to be informed about how their Personal Data is being used, which may be provided upon request of the individual, giving the individual the right to consent or object.
Right to Objection
Every individual has the right to object to the use of their Personal Data.
Right to Rectification
Every individual has the right to have errors in their Personal Data to be corrected.
Right to Restrict
Every individual has the right to restrict the uses of their Personal Data for any specific type of processing.
Rights on automated decisions & profiling
Every individual has the right to restrict or object to automated decision-making processes or profiling based on their Personal Data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact email@example.com.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, londonmistress.net may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, londonmistress.net could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Last Updated: 18th of July 2022.